First, I would like to dispel any alarm you may have by telling you that I am not a criminal. And I am NOT seeking to engage in any criminal activity. My name is ________________ and I am a Citizen of the United States of America. I live in _______________. I will be more than happy to provide you with my identification if you would like to see it? To answer your question as to why I am carry a weapon more directly, Sir/Maddam:
1. I don't need a reason. It is my Constitutional RIGHT.
2. Because I live in a dangerous world.
3. Because I am less likely to be attacked by a dangerous criminal when they see I am carrying a weapon.
4. If I am attacked by a dangerous criminal I will be able to defend myself.
5. I will be able to defend myself much faster than you will be able to. By the time you get dispatched to wherever I am, should I need help, it may be too late. Too often police officers arrive to victims after they have already been victimized. But I appreciate you coming to my aid. Thank you for coming. But I do not need your help at this time.
6. Finally, Sir/Madam, my responsible self-preserving actions will help to keep 911 phone lines and dispatchers open and available for people experiencing true emergencies, including emergencies wherein some other uniformed and unfortunate soul does not have a weapon and is not able to defend his or her self. You are free to go serve and protect them at this time. Thank you for your service, Sir/Madam. It is sincerely appreciated!
NOTE: Do your best to video record such an occurrence even if simply pointing the camera towards yourself while reading.
Click On Card To Open In A New Window.
Print For Carry.